Rules and Regulations
1. Entry fee will be $60.00 per 3 person team. Pre registration
must be made to POA by the Friday prior to the date of the
2. The daily catch will be a maximum of 2 Flathead per team with
a 15" length minimum.
5 bank lines per person and all must be placed
on the bank, not on or in trees.
3. All applicants must possess an applicable state fishing
license. All entrants will be required to stop pre-fishing @ 11
PM Friday prior to the date of the tournament.
4. Each boat will be required to check in @ Princeton Beach
Marina dock for inspection prior to take off (takeoff # will be
Weigh in slips will be filled out and presented at weigh in.
5. In the event of a tie in the places, the largest fish will
determine the winner. The big fish pot will be split in the
event of a tie.
Inspection: 7:00 P.M.
Takeoff: 8:00 P.M.
Finish: 8:00 A.M.
9:00 AM Sharp
All Flatheads will be catch and release if possible. The
object of the game is to find the biggest fish,
Special Thanks To:
Keith & Co.
Comfort Inn & Suites
Le Claire, IA.
6. Participants must conduct
themselves in a true sportsmanlike, courteous, safe and ethical
manner during tournament hours. No boats may come in contact
with each other during tourney hours. Each entrant is required
to wear a personal flotation device at takeoff.
7. A pre-tournament meeting will be held @ POA before the
tourney as well as the inspection. One team member needs to be
8. All contestants in tourney have the right to protest another
team or contestant. The protest must be filed in writing to the
tournament official. A protest will be handled through committee
of tourney personal. The decision of the committee is final in
all cases. Disqualification in any case will result in loss of
entry fee. Operating any motorized vehicle under the influence
of alcohol is prohibited during tournament hours.
9. Fish only live welled will be accepted at the weigh-in.
Battered or discolored fish will not be accepted.